Rates are YEN and Valid from 31st Mar 2017 until 31st Mar 2018.
All are subject to Availability.
Child rates apply to children aged 2 – 11 years. Infants are free of Charge.
1. Contract for Agent-Organized Tours
- Responsibility rests with the company operating Agent-Organizes Tours
(hereinafter referred to as “AISC”) whose name in full appears below and in its tour pamphlets. Clients joining such tours shall conclude an Agent-Organized Tour Contract (hereinafter referred to as the Travel Contract) with AISC.
Alpha International Service Corporation (AISC) Address Post Box 303, 3rd floor,
Mitsuya-Yotsuya Building, 2-14-4,Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0004, Japan.
Travel Agency License : No 2-5827The content and conditions of the contract shall confirm to those specified in each tour itinerary, the conditions as specified hereunder, the final itinerary handed to the clients before departure (hereinafter referred to as ‘Final Tour Itinerary’ or this brochure when Final Tour Itinerary is not applicable, and the tour contract for agent-organized tours as described in AISC’s tour terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as ‘Tour Terms and Conditions of Agent Organized Tours’).
2. Application of Agent-Organized Tour Contracts and their Conclusion
- The client shall provide information on AISC’s tour contract as required by AISC and its agents (hereinafter AISC and its agents is referred as “COMPANIES”) and submit the form together with the necessary reservation deposit as printed in the pamphlet.
2. COMPANIES may accept applications for travel contracts by telephone, mails, facsimile and other means of communication. In such cases, the client shall submit the application form and reservation deposit to COMPANIES within 3 days counting from the day when acceptance of application is confirmed.
The Travel Contract shall become valid upon COMPANIES’ consent to the conclusion of the contract and receipt of the reservation deposit. If tour arrangements are made by phone, the Tour Contract shall become valid upon COMPANIES’ acceptance of the tour deposit as specified in the Clause 2. When clients request tour arrangements by mail, facsimile or other communication methods, the tour contract shall become valid upon payment of the Tour Deposit and COMPANIES’ notification of acceptance of the tour contract.
3. Payment of Tour Fare
- The Tour Fare shall be paid no later than the 13th day prior to the eve of the departure date. When application is made on or after the 13th day prior to the eve of the day the tour starts, the tour fare shall be paid before departure by a date designated by COMPANIES. If the client is a member of COMPANIES affiliated credit company and consents to pay for the itinerary by credit card, AISC shall charge the client’s credit card for tour fares (inclusive of tour deposits and additional charges), any cancellation charge or non-fulfillment fee, additional charge and handling fees even without a signature. In the absence of any request from the client, the card will be charge on the date the clients accepts the itinerary.
4. Tour Fare
- 1. Clients 12 years of age or more shall be charged adult fare and those aged 6 to 11 shall be charged child fare unless otherwise specified. However, when the tour includes air travel, clients aged 3 to 5 will be charged child fare. One child five year of age or less can join the tour in AISC of an adult, but will receive no services such as meals or bed. If more than one child, one child fare will be charged for each additional child five years of age or less.
- This does not apply to tours for which infant fares are quoted.
- The fare is indicated for each tour course. Clients are asked to confirm the fare according to the departure date and the number of participants.
5. Revision of Travel Service Content
- AISC may, after conclusion of the Travel Contract, revise its contents and services for any of the following reasons: natural calamity or disaster, civil unrest, suspension of services rendered by transport/accommodation facilities, provision of transportation not based on the original operation plan, governmental orders, or other circumstances beyond AISC control. AISC reserves the right to take necessary measures when safe, smooth tour operation in accordance with the itinerary is deemed impossible, or when there is valid reason to believe that the tour cannot continue. In such cases, AISC must explain in a timely manner its inability to function according to the Travel Contract under the circumstances. However, said explanation may be made after revisions are made when conditions demand.
6. Change of Tour Fare
- AISC shall, when tour operation costs (including cancellation charges, penalties, and other expenses for tour services unavailable due to the revision of contract content, which clients have already paid or bear obligation to pay) have risen due to one of the reasons stipulated in Article 5 above, revise the tour fare accordingly. However, in the case that substitutions are required because of a shortage of facilities, transport seats, hotel rooms etc., though such services are available, this paragraph will not apply.
7. Cancellation Rates
- If a client cancels the tour for personal reasons after the conclusion of the Tour Contract, the client shall pay cancellation fees described below unless otherwise stated in the Brochure and clients remaining in the tour shall pay the balance of additional per room costs associated with the change in number of participants.
- Tour with accommodations ( except Campaign Products )
|Timing of Cancellation||Cancellation Fee|
|1||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC no less than 21 days prior to the departure date of the tour||N/A|
|2||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC within 8 – 20 days prior to the departure date of the tour||20% of the tour price|
|3||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC within 2 – 7 days prior to the departure date of the tour||30% of the tour price|
|4||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC on the day immediately before the departure date of the tour||40% of the tour price|
|5||If cancellation arrives at AISC before the departure time
of the departure date of tour
|40% of the tour price|
|6||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC after the departure time or no cancellation notice is received||50% of the tour price|
- Transportation Plans and Hotel Plans (extension plans)
|Timing of Cancellation||Cancellation Fee|
|1||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC no less than 8 days prior to the check-in date||N/A|
|2||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC within 2 – 7 days prior to the check-in date||10% of the tour price|
|3||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC on the day immediately before the check-in date||40% of the tour price|
|4||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC on the check-in date or no cancellation notice is received||100% of the tour price|
- Other tours ( Campaign Products )
|Timing of Cancellation||Cancellation Fee|
|1||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC no less than 8 days prior to the departure date of the tour||N/A|
|2||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC within 2 – 7 days prior to the departure date of the tour||30% of the tour price|
|3||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC on the day immediately before the departure date of the tour||40% of the tour price|
|4||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC before the departure date time on the departure date of the tour||50% of the tour price|
|5||If cancellation notice arrives at AISC on the check-in date or no cancellation notice is received||100% of the tour price|
*Timing cancellation is based on Japan time.
- In case of cancellation due to a credit financing issue beyond the Company’s control, the client shall pay the cancellation fees specified by the Company.
- If a client fails to pay the tour price by due date, the company will consider that the client has cancelled the Tour Contracts as of the day following the due date, and the client shall pay a penalty charges equal to the amount of the cancellation fees.
- If a client changes the departure day or a part of the itinerary such as the tour package or any transportation or accommodation due to his/her personal preferences, the Company shall consider this a cancellation of the entire tour and the Company shall charge the cancellation fees specified by the company.
8. Cancellation Before Departure (Cancellation of Travel Contract by The Client)
- In any of the following cases, the client may cancel the Travel Contract without paying a cancellation charge.
a) When the contents of the Travel Contract has been substantially revised. b) When the tour fare is increased in accordance with Article 6.
c) In case where natural calamity or disaster, weather conditions, civil unrest, suspension of services related to transportation, accommodation and other facilities, governmental orders, or other causes make safe, smooth tour operation impossible, or when there is a valid reason to believe the tour cannot continue.
d) When AISC has not delivered the Final Tour Itinerary to the client by the prescribed date.
e) When tour operation becomes impossible owing to factors for which AISC is liable.
9. Cancellation Of Travel Contracts And Tour Operation By AISC
- If the client has not paid the tour fare by the prescribed date, AISC may cancel the Travel Contract. In such cases, the clients shall pay AISC the applicable cancellation charge.
- In any of the following cases, AISC may cancel the Travel Contract :
- When it becomes evident that the client does not satisfy the gender, age, qualification, skill or other requirements specified by AISC for participation in the tour.
- When the client is part of, a member of, or involved with a crime syndicate, or involved in other socially destructive behavior.
- When the client is recognized as unfit to join the tour owing to illness or for other reasons.
- When there is evidence that the client threatens to cause other participants embarrassment or inconvenience, or might otherwise interfere with the smooth performance of the collective activities of the tour.
- When the minimum number of participants as stipulated by AISC in the Travel Contract has not been met. In such cases, AISC shall notify the client of tour cancellation no later than 13t day (3rd day for a one-day tour) prior to the eve of departure.
- In the events of a natural calamity or disaster, poor weather conditions,
civil disturbance, suspension of services related to transportation, accommodation, etc., governmental orders, or other circumstances beyond AISC’s Control, and when safe and smooth tour operation according to the itinerary specified in the Travel Contract has become impossible, or there is a valid reason to believe that the tour cannot continue.
- When the client demands thing that are beyond the reasonable scope of the details in the contract.
- Even after the correspondence contract has been concluded, if AISC cannot receive the amount specified by the tour fare due to invalidity of the client’s credit card or in accordance with the credit company’s agreement.
10. Services Included in the Tour Fare
- The expense of the transportation fares and charges, accommodation, meals, and consumption taxes as specified in the tour itinerary. In principle, refunds will not be made for the expenses above even if the client chooses not to use a portion of these services. (Transportation and individual costs not included in the course are not included in the tour fare.)